Level 2 IT Technician
We Fix IT is an IT company in Berrimah, NT providing onsite IT support for businesses and residential sites across the Top End. We also provide a walk-in workshop service for the repair and upgrade of laptops, desktops etc. As a We Fix IT Level 2 Information Technology Technician you will you act as the onsite escalation point for our team of level 1 technicians. You will also be based onsite in our Berrimah office and will work in our technical team.
The right candidate will have:
- Technical experience in Network and Support functions.
- Minimum Experience of three years working as an IT Technician
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Administration
- Server, Network, Desktop and Business IT support Experience
- General troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Motivation to improve sales
- Ability to build a strong rapport with customers to ensure repeat business
- A valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak plain English to customers – no I.T. jargon
- An interest to complete further learning.
- Ability to multitask and perform admin tasks as needed
- Have working rights within Australia
We Fix IT will provide to you:
- A generous remuneration package
- The opportunity to work with cutting edge technology
- A high performance culture, placing strong emphasis on empowerment, trust, respect, learning, collaboration and fun!
We Fix IT is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people who meet the requirements of this position are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.